The Remsafe Block Lock is a versatile safety lock for sliding windows. It is an ideal alternative to existing window safety devices for installations with limited window sill or where the sill is greater than 4 mm thick (5/32").
The Block Lock is an innovative product that allows the resident to lock the safety device in position, and then open and close the window to that position without using a key to lock and unlock each time.
The reversible stop piece may also be locked in the inactive position to allow the window to be opened to its full extent when safe to do so.
The easy-to-install Remsafe locking body is designed to be fastened adjacent to the sliding window sash so that the reinforced stop ledge will fit comfortably over the window sill. The Block Lock will restrict the opening distance of the window by blocking the window sash and prevent its opening beyond a fixed position at 12.5 cm (4.9 inch).
Ideal for restricted ventilation and added security.
Additional accessory pieces are available to customize this lock to your windo specs. The 6mm (1/4") reversible stop piece comes standard on this Block Lock. Extension brackets are available in 10 mm (3/8 inch) and 25 mm (1 inch) for increased reach and the packing pieces are available in 5 mm (3/16 inch) and 10 mm (3/8 inch) for increased height. Please see accessory page for these items.
Remsafe Block Lock
- NOW AVAILABLE IN SILVER
- NEW Extension bracket available in 10 mm and 25 mm for increased reach
- NEW packing pieces available in 5 mm and 10 mm for increased height
- Suitable for sliding windows
- Patent pending
- Easy-to-use alternative to existing ventilation stop devices
- Reversible stop bracket allows window to be restricted or opened to its full extent
- Reversible to suit left and right hand windows
- Keyed alike across the Remsafe Window Locks range
- Available in black, white and silver